Thursday, January 18, 2007

date-by-date

woah.. its been the longest time since i came here.. n tts not coz i was studying. seriously, i stopped blogging just so i wld feel tt slightly bit better abt NOT mugging my ass of for the coming eoys. oh my goodness gracious me! it is coming... fast, Fast, FAST! n i'm totally, completely, 100% not ready for it! oh hell, n to tink i wld be abit more worried considering its worth a whole freaking 40%!

anyway, a short recap over the long long time of keyboard abstinence..

  • jan o8: fom formal presentaion - nike intl.
  • jan o8: dar suprised me at tamp mrt super early in the morn!! *gushes*
  • jan 08: i whine alot over increased transport exp.
  • jan 09: my baby spoilt me again.. we went to bedok mkt for beancurd!!
  • jan 10: dar got prize presentation for being sb achiever!!
  • jan 10: waited for him n he brought me makan..
  • jan 10: met ting, lynn n bee at bugis.. (n poor him got suan AGAIN! *sayang*)
  • jan 10: mos dinner with the girls. *loves*
  • jan 10: took his housekeys hm.. haha.. (I WANNA BREAK-IN.. hehehe.. XD)
  • jan 11: got my candy fix n sugar rush during 4hr lect. =D
  • jan 11: dinner at simei.. he was supposed to get me dim sum but dun hv. *sulks*
  • jan 11: got pissed coz the seemingly all-perfect him messed up - failed to call.
  • jan 11: was v v v upset n kicked bear bear out of my rm..
  • jan 12: itab frontpg presentation was disaster.
  • jan 12: went to jean yip to colour + highlight my hair for cny. nice nice.. =)
  • jan 12: was rather affected by some dream plus past events... very affected...
  • jan 12: possibly the saddest day in my life. T.T
  • jan 12: cried in front of him for the 3rd time n walked away in the rain. :(
  • jan 12: note: the rain was heavy, n i left in a rather dramtic exit. lol.
  • jan 12: talked to xinyu who counselled me ALOT. (thanks babe..)
  • jan 12: phone calls, tears, honey-ed wrds n reassurances... iloveyou
  • jan 12: ironed out all the doubts n bear bear moved back in.. i missed him!
  • jan 13: study session at hm - ALONE!
  • jan 14: someone forgot his daily sms ritey?? but i'm so nice n forgiving!!
  • jan 15: (early morning) HE HUNG UP ON ME! *speechless with anger*
  • jan 15: day 1 of being the perfect gf!
  • jan 15: kinder bueno for my stressed darling.. choc, the best medicine. :)
  • jan 15: he changed his pw to his SPICE a/c to ahem. *touched*
  • jan 15: he finally saw the ppt i left in his M:// drive.. WOLS!
  • jan 15: we went for sumo house dinner coz i hv craving for jap. hehehe..
  • jan 15: he sure likes to refill my green tea. haha.. i'm spoilt. super!
  • jan 15: we used the black pore packs i bought.. nice black-head free noses now..
  • jan 16: dar n i had our first solo lunch together in sp.. prob our last in sch too.. =(
  • jan 16: free swensen's ice-cream for signing up for some stupid thing.
  • jan 16:

    serkee: for an ice cream we r late for crs!
    me: worth it ma?
    all: of course. HAHAHA...


  • jan 16: accepted mrs leong's nomination to be a peer mentor. only one in cls!
  • jan 16: he chose to come hm with me instead of doing proj. whee~!!
  • jan 17: jess is apparently my meng xiang qing ren in some test..
  • jan 17: marry me dear. hehe. jkjk.. =P
  • jan 17: dar attempted to teach me how to get to admin blk to meet francis hong.
  • jan 17: EXCO interviews... sooo formal, stressed!!!
  • jan 17: played in the clubhouse.. (i'm sorry i messed up the whiteboard..)
  • jan 17: studied at tech centre with tiff n kelvin.. not much studying lah..
  • jan 17: got disappointed again.. poly is a place with soo much politics.
  • jan 17: sweared to be nice to everyone, regardless. (collect gd karma ma..)
  • jan 17: 55@sp talk.. food n cca pts basically.. ^^
  • jan 17: gerald drove richard, zest n i back to tamp..
  • jan 17: got upset by the bf coz of something rather stupid..
  • jan 17: he now owes me 2 million kisses which will take a lifetime to repay.
  • jan 17: muahahaha.. *evil laughter* (oops, i was supposed to be nice to all.. =P)
  • jan 18: the last time we're gonna come sch together. boohoohoo..
  • jan 18: 6th floor corridors will nv took the same to me again. *cheeky grin*
  • jan 18: signed up for 29th spdp with jess - pizza class!
  • jan 18: my dear fussed over my papercut.. lalalala..
  • jan 18: girlish gossips n secrets at fc 3 with someone new.. =X
  • jan 18: met up with desmond who seriously indulges serkee.. *envious*
  • jan 18: dar got worried abt the rain n wanted to pay for my cab fare..
  • jan 18: a panicky him rushed back to tamp when i refused offer despite proj.
  • jan 18: tamp was bright n sunny as the west slowly got flooded!
  • jan 18: HIGHLIGHT: joy chua, sb honours roll!!!

ok, not tt i wanna brag or wat. but i was beaming with pride n so was mommy, daddy n the bf. apparently, i'm the baby in everyone's eyes.. haha.. praises are not enough, rewards please!!! =D

n yes, although he did like make me madmadmadmad many many times the past wk.. n i wan all my jie meis to get even with him, i tink he more than made up for his inadequacies by being extremely sweet to me in many other instances.. <3>

~ love ya baby. *muacks*

btw, my fom lecturer is sooo funny..

random thing 1 (quite long time ago..)
last time, there was tis v chio classmate of mine..
she liked to play hard-to-get n was all haughty in front of us guys..
we all call her miss tan.
now, she is old n ugly n single..
so we call her missed tan!!

random thing 2
Q: wat do we get when FedEx n UPS merge?
A: FedUp!!!

random thing 3
guys, when a girl reject u with an excuse: "i need to wash my hair.",
it just means she does not like u.. but u dun hv to give up!
ask again n mayb tis time, she'll go...
"i need to wash my eyebrows or something.."

hmm, he is lame rite? but super funny. haha... n i still can rmbr vividly how he called tt np student a spy when he crashed our lect.. i tink sp (esp sb) hv bad blood with the poly down the rd. haha.. its funny to see the teachers get all flustered by it. hehehe..

bye bye till the 7th.. pray for me!!! pray for my grades!!!
8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home